Senior Architect and Thought Leader Responsible for the Conceptualization, Design, Build of AtosOne Digital Health Platform for €13.7B Global Market
I served as the digital transformation architect and thought leader of what will become the AtosOne Healthcare platform, providing digital transformation, and digital enablement leadership in the Provider and Payer markets building a bridge between their H&LS Portfolio and BD/Sales and Consulting teams.
- Worked with the H&LS Portfolio team and other teams to formulate and conceptualize Atos One Healthcare Digital Platform and the solution matrix suite that would be embedded to form the core platform.
- Oversaw market research to determine Atos One Healthcare Digital Platform viability, market potential, and client needs verse wants, using data assembled by industry analysts from Frost & Sullivan, Gartner, and KLAS to assemble what could be the leading solution in the €13.7B market.
- Formulated and constructed the foundation of the “Digital Smart Hospital & Campus” foundation, looking at an entire healthcare provider eco-system and continuity of care and what it means to achieve the “Quadruple Aim” goals.
- Identified and orchestrated dialogue with leading organizations such as Care Logistics, TeleTracking Technologies, Philips, Verizon, Medigate, and other possible partners for inclusion in the Atos One Healthcare Digital Platform aligning goals and market interests to those of Atos and building out the partnership framework.
- Led the design efforts of the Digital Twin platform for healthcare and inclusion as a core component of the Atos One Healthcare Digital Platform.
- Provided Advisory consulting services to the NHS/NHSX on their digital transformation and inclusion of Digital Front Door, Command & Control Centre, and Digital Twin as cornerstones of technology.
- Provided Advisory consulting to Baylor Scott and White Health on the creation, design, and development, of their new Frisco Campus to incorporate core digital assets and components across the campus making the campus and hospital digitally enabled from the ground up.