Elumin’s Cerner consultants provide our clients with extensive application and rich operational experience. Our Cerner team members average 16+ years of experience and include MDs, RNs, RPhs and MBAs. We have implemented Cerner solutions in a variety of environments including academic medical centers, multi-state integrated delivery networks, and public, regional, and community hospitals.
Our Cerner team possess expertise across the entire Cerner application set and supports all major Cerner modules and workflows, as well as the planning, preparation, support and leadership necessary to create a successful Cerner environment across the care continuum. Elumin CareStream Cerner specific implementation approach integrates seamlessly with the Cerner “MethodM®” implementation methodology without lengthening the implementation. From the initial project scoping to application optimization and support were prepared to land your organization at a successful implementation destination.
Elumin is experienced with helping healthcare organizations leverage their Cerner investment to build the analytical capabilities to support evolving regulatory, clinical and financial performance improvement requirements.
Elumin’s Cerner Consultants can assist with:
- Project / Program Management
- DCW Assembly, Audit and Optimization
- Pre-Implementation Planning & Resource Modeling
- Governance, Organizational Alignment, & Physician Engagement
- Interdisciplinary Plans of Care development and deployment
- Clinical & Operational Workflow Redesign & Process Improvement
- Revenue Cycle & Operational Workflow Redesign & Process Improvement
- Clinical Content, Clinical Decision Support, & Order Set Development
- Specific Cerner Module Subject Matter Experts & Implementation Specialists
- Infrastructure Review: Mobile Clinical Computing, Device Integration, Hardware & Network
If “fine-tuning” your current Cerner environment or single application is the only obstacle to enhanced end-user satisfaction and improved productivity, our Cerner CareStream Optimization Services can help. Our Optimization Assessment identifies exactly where system performance and utilization opportunities exist, as well as how to lower costs. Once improvement opportunities are identified, we’ll assist you with corrective actions.
Elumin’s Cerner Optimization Services include:
- Optimization Assessment & Cost / Risk Benefit Analysis
- Cerner Best Practice & Process Improvement Analysis
- Pharmacy, Lab, Radiology, Surgery & Order Management Optimization
- CPOE Optimization & Physician Adoption Improvement
- Clinical Documentation Optimization & Clinician Utilization Improvement
- Training and Curriculum Optimization
- Revenue Cycle Optimization & Charge Capture Improvement Analysis